I wish to thank Grandmother Musings at : http://www.grandmothermusings.com for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. New to blogging, I was quite surprised and am deeply honored. Of course that means I have to keep writing on topic YOU find interesting. I’ll do my best.
Rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you, and post the Award on your site.
- Describe 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
7 things about Life Textures…
- I really want to get my full back tattooed.
- At 56 I decided to reinvent myself and started acupuncture school.
- My natural hair color is gray and I’m proud of it. It took me 50 years to grow it out. [grin]
- Life Textures is all about what makes you who you are. No games, just life.
- I sing Lakota prayer songs.
- Sewing makes me happy so I built a 12×16 ‘craft cottage’ in the back yard complete with A/C.
- Full moons rock!
The following Lovely Blogs I would like to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award… (I still have a few to nominate) are…
Living and Loving has already won this award once but I love the site and think you will too. http://nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com
Love and a Six Foot Leash http://wp.me/P1a4zV-2 tugs at my heart-strings. Stop by and meet your new best friends.
Milkwood is not your typical blog or website. They are making a difference in the world: http://wp.me/pWgZT-2vn
This World Thu My Eyes is an expression of wonder. Photography and good memories http://wp.me/p22qCz-gv
Moment Matters, and that is simply just how it is. http://wp.me/P1WPSW-a0
Into The Wild is capturing some amazing life textures: http://wp.me/1Uofp
Worldy Winds continues to be nominated for awards. Take a peek to find out why: http://wp.me/2eEey
Tiny Lessons Blog http://wp.me/p2AUx1-x0